Real Answers – Week #3
You’ve Got REAL Questions, You Deserve REAL Answers…
WEEK #2 RECAP
WEEK #3 Video
This Week’s Lesson
- Read Bible passages as a family.
- Discuss what you read.
- Discuss and answer questions.
- Take notes and write down any additional questions that you have.
- Discuss additional questions and do additional research if needed.
- Study the Bible first and most, then consult commentaries as needed.
- What do you think is a good person?
- Who does the world say are good people?
- Who does God say are good people?
- Why do you think that bad things happen to good people?
Read Job 1-3:
- Why did satan challenge God over Job?
- Why did God believe in Job?
- Why did God allow satan to attack Job?
- What do you think of Job’s initial response (Job 1:20-22)?
- How do you think you would respond?
- Does bad things happen only to good people?
- Why does bad things happen (see Week #2 study for help)?
- How do people usually respond when bad things happen to them?
- What is the best way to respond when bad things happen?
- Why do bad things happen to good people?
*This study is not meant to be exhaustive, but is intended to get you started. The study of God’s Word, Will and Character should be a passionate life-long pursuit.